Regent Seven Seas Cruises is launching its first new ship since 2003, the Seven Seas Explorer. This new cruise will have one of the largest and most luxurious suits unlike any other at sea with 271 square meters (2,917 square feet) and a balcony of 89 square meters (958 square feet).
In addition to the luxurious decoration and views from the three sides of the ship, this amazing suite will feature a grand piano, two luxury bedrooms, a personal spa retreat with a private sauna, steam room and a treatment area, a spacious living room with sitting area, private vista garden, walk-in closet with safe and much more.
See also: Cruise Trends for 2015
The cost a night per person will be $5,000 and this price includes:
- private car and driver in every port with a personalized guide,
- round-trip limousine transfers between home and airport,
- unlimited In-Suite Spa Services,
- unlimited laundry and pressing services,
- unlimited WiFi throughout the ship, personal butler,
- king-size Savoir Bed in Master Bedroom,
- iPhone docking station,
- Vanity & Hair Dryer,
- Regen Bathrobes & Slippers,
- and personalized and daily bar replenishing with the guests favorite beverages.
This exclusive suite is designed for a minimum of two people and a maximum of four.
The launch of the Explorer is expected to take place in July 2016 and the ship is going to spend its first season in Europe, and the first of its 11 sailings will be from Monte Carlo to Venice.
Here’s a preview of The Explorer: