This worldwide known colossal neoclassical sculpture is located on Liberty Island in New York Harbor. The Statue is mainly made out of copper and it was a gift from France. It was designed by French sculptor Frédéric Auguste Bartholdi and built by Gustave Eiffel, the same person responsible for the Eiffel Tower in Paris. The statue was dedicated on October 28, 1886.
Read more: Chanel’s Limited Edition: Monsieur